DESIGNATED SCHOOL PROGRAM
If your company has a matching gift program, you can designate your donation
to any school in the Catholic Diocese of Wichita!
Gifts made through the Designated School Program do not receive a 75% Kansas State income tax credit.
• A minimum gift of $500 is required to participate in the Designated School Program.
• Donors are strongly encouraged to give no more than quarterly, however an annual gift is preferred.
• Donors are responsible for requesting a matching gift through their company.
• Gifts made through the Designated School Program do not receive a 75% Kansas State income tax credit.
• All gifts and matching gifts will be distributed at the end of each quarter to the specified school.
HOW TO MAKE A GIFT:
• Donate online
• Mail a check to Support For Catholic Schools at 424 N. Broadway, Wichita KS 67202 with your designated school identified in the memo line.
• Appreciated Securities – please complete and submit the Authorization for Transfer of Gift Securities form.
Please contact the SCS staff at 316-269-3917 or development@CatholicDioceseOfWichita.org for more information.